Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov. 9, 2011 Day 54

Today was a pretty good day at BCT. The weather was cold, but nice.
We spent the day on Buddy Team Tactics. With live rounds, pairs moved through a firing range practicing bounding. It went by fast, but it was a lot of fun.
Another thing that made it a good day, I was "fired" as PG. Actually DS changed up all of the leadership today since she is trying to give everyone an opportunity. She did say though to another soldier that I didn't need 5 days to prove myself as a good leader. I got a lot of positive feedback from my battle buddies too, so I guess I did a decent job.
Things are really winding down here. Tomorrow we have some electronic range training and Friday is a holiday (Veterans' Day). We'll have our final APFT on Saturday and then it's FTX3.
That being said, I have enjoyed hearing from so many of you. Your encouragement has helped me more than you can imagine. At this point, however, please do not send any more mail to me at the BCT address as it will most likely not make it to me before I leave.
Now it's time for some much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment